Impact Roofing is here to help! Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.
There are many reasons a full roof replacement might be necessary for your El Paso County, Colorado home. If your home has sustained damage, your roof may be beyond simple repair and full shingle, metal, or tile composite roof replacement may be in order.
Types of Roofs
BENEFITS OF ASPHALT SHINGLES
- Estremely durable
- Low maintenance costs
- Strong product warranties available
- Available in wide variety of colours and styles
Tile & Slate Roofs
BENEFITS OF TILE & SLATE
- Wide variety of colors
- Increased home value
- Long term durability
- Fire Resistant
- Built to withstand high winds
- Hail resistance
- Environmentally friendly
- Energy cost savings
- And much more!
Steel Coated Metal
Isn’t What It Used To Be®
Shingle XD® Features:
- Lifetime Limited Warranty* (including 120 mph winds and hail penetration)
- Class 4 Impact Resistance to UL 2218 by Underwriters Laboratories (Highest Rating)
- Lightweight – Only 150 lbs. / 100 sq. ft. Installed
- Non-Combustible Class A Rated Material
- Won’t Crack, Break, Burn, Curl, Split or Rot n Walkable, Low Maintenance, Long Life
- Non-Porous, Freeze / Thaw Resistant n Interlocking Panels Provide Protection Against the Elements Tear-Off May Not Be Required
- Reduces Energy Consumption & Landfill Impact
- Direct to Deck Application
- Unique Hidden Fastener System
Lifetime Limited Warranty; 120 mph Wind Warranty; Highest Impact Resistance to Hail; Freeze/Thaw Resistant; Fire Safe; UL File #R14710; reports available at www.decra.com.
BENEFITS OF METAL ROOFS
- Energy efficient
- Fire Resistant
- Metal roofs are made of the highest quality, non-corrosive metals.
- Hold their shape and protect your home from even the worst weather conditions.
- A metal roof is a lifetime roof, performance 50+ years.
- Helps preserve structural integrity of your roof due to being a “low weight” product
Signs that you may need to replace your roof
- Possible Hail Damage: Excessive granules in or near your downspouts and gutters.
- Cracked Curling Shingles Venerable to wind and water damage.
- Moss growing on the roof: Can get between shingles and weaken them.
- Missing Shingles: You might find them in your yard.
- Dark spots on the roof: Signal that shingles are old and not fully protective anymore.
- Water spots in the attic: Could indicate a variety of roofing problems, includin
Call today for a No Obligation, Free Estimate. 719-464-8876
We are here to answer any questions you may have. We are your neighbors!