Why Choose Impact Roofing
- We are Licensed as General Contractor (GC), Class C.
- Relevance of being a GC: If a more complex problem arises, we are able to evaluate and correct a structural issue as well, therefore you wouldn’t need to call a separate Contractor to handle it. We do it all!
- We have over 20+ years experience in the construction industry.
- We will provide a detailed estimate with an estimated schedule from start to finish.
- We use the finest quality local materials.
- We are a member of the BBB, with a Rating: A+.
- We pride ourselves in high level quality control in the management of our roofing projects, with integrity and practice ethical standards.
- Our Roofing Warranties go over and above industry standards, and we provide a warranty certificate.
- References Provided anytime.
- Locally Owned and Operated Company, Fully Licensed & Insured, with a great relationship with the Building Department of El Paso County, Colorado
Impact Roofing will be your project manager through your claims process. We will meet with your adjuster at your home to ensure no damage was overlooked. Place your home in the hands of qualified professionals. We specialize in handling restoration contracts and working with all insurance adjusters and their companies.
Impact roofing sees damages that other companies do not see. Typically there can be anywhere from 10% to 40% additional damage that could possibly be missed by your insurance adjuster. We act as your advocate in making sure all of your losses are noted and claimed.
We provide assistance with: Having One of Our Trained Specialists to Help | Assistance in submitting claim | On site damage assessment with adjuster.
24 Hour Emergency Service
At Impact Roofing we have 24 Hour Emergency tarp service available. Upon arrival, our service technician will immediately check in with your on-site representative and investigate the leak(s). Upon completion of the repairs, our service technician will immediately inform your representative of the repairs made and the status of the roof leak(s), as well as the overall condition of the roof. Photographs of all repairs performed will be provided to you.
We provide assistance with: Roof Tarp | Cover Windows | Inspect Surroundings
Consulting is something that we do on an everyday basis. Whether you are buying a home and want an opinion or have a renovation project and want to consult with a licensed contractor we are here for you. We can also help you in your design of your building adventure. Because Impact Roofing is a licensed general contractor, we are also a full construction consulting company for your new renovation or new build project. We have been managing construction development projects for our clients for many years. Impact Roofing can be your eyes and ears on your project and we frequently serve in a consulting role for many of our clients acting as a adviser or oversight consultant. We can be a full-service project manager for all of your projects, or on a more limited scope.