To comment on this post Click Here.
With the recent hail storm we had a few months ago, the number of homes affected with damage were in the range of 300,000 homes the last I checked. There are many Roofing Contractors coming from other states that are not licensed or insured in the state of Colorado. If you suspect a scam, or have been approached by one of these companies. don’t panic, give us a call at 719-464-8876. We are a licensed general contractor that local and specializes in working with insurance company claims.
We believe your roof is more important they what you probably think it is, and you should hire a professional Roofing Contractor. We have listed 7 things below you should look for in a legitimate Roofing Contractor. Do not hire anyone unless they meet the qualifications below.
- They should be licensed and insured. This is a state law and it protects and covers any accidents or damage to your property during the project.
- Provide you with a list of references. References are important so that you know they are professional and will do a good job.
- They should have the necessary certification to install the manufactures products. An example would be that Impact Roofing is a preferred contractor of Owens Corning. We have the certifications from Owens Corning to use and install their product.
- You should receive a detailed estimate/proposal of the work to be done on your roof. It should cover the process, all costs and estimated time of completion.
- You should receive both a manufactures warranty of the products they are using plus a workmanship warranty. These warranties give you peace of mind knowing that if anything goes wrong with the products or the installation process you will have no additional expenses.
- Your roofing contractor should be in good standing with your local Better Business Bureau.
- Make sure you are working with a local company.
Impact Roofing is a licensed General Contractor and we provide consulting services as well. Because Impact Roofing is a licensed general contractor, we are also a full construction consulting company for your insurance claim, new renovation or new build project. We have been managing construction development projects for our clients for many years. Impact Roofing can be your eyes and ears on your project and we frequently serve in a consulting role for many of our clients acting as a adviser or oversight consultant. We can be a full-service project manager for all of your projects, or on a more limited scope.