We are a local and family owned company that lives in the area. We are your neighbors! We look forward to working with you.
How do I know for sure I need a new roof?
Older roofing shingles and wood shakes typically have a 15- to 30-year lifespan depending on the shingles’ quality, the location and tree cover of your home, and how well the roof was installed originally. Direct sunlight, weather/wind, and poor roof deck ventilation are rough on roofs.
12 years is a good rule of thumb to go by. At that point, check for these warning signs:
- Curling shingles
- Loss of the asphalt granulation (looks like bald spots)
- Evidence of leaking on your ceilings
- Cracked or discolored interior drywall (painted or wallpapered)
- Decaying shingles
- Missing shingles
- Visible cracks
- Wind damage
- Broken or damaged shingles
- Rusted or missing flashing